Once discovered, never forgotten!
Arrive, breathe deeply and relax in our chalet for 2 - 7 persons
Feel at home with the atmosphere of natural wood
Welcome to the South Tyrolean mountains!
There are many reasons to spend your holidays with us.
Here are our top five:
- Enjoy the beauty and silence of nature.
- Explore the surrounding countryside. Discover native plants and herbs and watch squirrels and deer at one with nature.
- Relax in the comfort of the chalet's sauna after an inspirational hike or an unfergettable day of skiing.
- Let the fresh mountain air pamper and revitialise your body and soul.
- Experience our legendary Tyrolean hospitality!
Escape the rat race: come listen to the sound of silence and soak up the stunning views from out recently renovated chalet.
Situated in the quiet and sunny hamlet of Montefrella in Rodengo, only a few minutes by car from Alpe di Rodengo.
At one with nature and and with the valley, like a carpet spread out at your feet, the only noise you will hear is the sound of birds singing whilst the trees slowly sway and dance to the beat of the wind.
With 116 m² of living space and 20 m² of sauna area the chalet comes complete with all the amenities that you will need for your stay:
- Generous living room with open fire and firewood, a large dining table with corner bench, a 55” flat screen TV and a couch
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge incl. Freezer, ceran stove with 4 hot plates and oven, filter coffee machine, water cooker, cleaning utensils
- Additional WC, hairdryer
- Bedroom with single bed and Sat TV
- Sauna area with relax loungers and water basin, Finnish Sauna and Bio Sauna
- Bathroom with shower, WC, bidet, hairdryer, washing machine and radio
- Bedroom with double bed, balcony and Sat TV
- Bedroom with two single beds and Sat TV
- Bedroom with bunk bed, balcony and Sat TV
Satellite TV including Italian, German and international channels.
The underfloor heating creates a pleasant atmosphere throughout the chalet.
From the living room you can access the cosy terrace which offers a wonderful view over the Valle Isarco.There you will find a large dining table with chairs, deckchairs, a parasol and a BBQ.
The Finnish Sauna and the Bio Sauna are at your own private use. You can completely undisturbed share the benefits of a sauna and just enjoy.
Our guests will be provided with a wellness kit including bathrobe, slippers, towel, sauna essential oils and a sauna coin for 2 hours free sauna.
Extra towel changes can be requested at extra charge.