A whole Chalet for you alone.
Once discovered, never forgotten!
Arrive, breathe deeply and want to stay...
Feel at home with the atmosphere of natural wood in our chalet suitable for 2 - 6 persons.
You rent the entire house and use it alone during your vacation.
Welcome to the South Tyrolean mountains!
What sets us apart:
- We offer a chalet that you use alone.
- You will experience an unforgettable holiday that will make you feel freedom, silence and closeness to nature.
- In the adjacent forest you can observe squirrels and deer.
- Relax undisturbed and enjoy the comfort of the chalet's sauna.
- The fresh mountain air pamper and revitialise your body and soul.
Our Chalet "Flierer" is quietly located on the Fröllerberg, a small village of the sun-kissed Rodeneck, above the entrance to the Val Pusteria at about 1200 m, the valley lies at your feet. Our Chalet is situated at only 13 km from the A22 motorway exit Bressanone.
Here you can leave everyday life behind, do something good and switch off. A special daily experience is the fantastic view of the surrounding mountain peaks.
Only natural, untreated wood was used in the construction of the chalet: it has 2 floors with 116 m² living space and 20 m² sauna area.
Furnished with great attention to detail, our gorgeous chalet offers the following amenities:
- Generous living room with open fire and firewood, a large dining table with corner bench, a 55” flat screen TV and a couch
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge incl. Freezer, ceran stove with 4 hot plates and oven, filter coffee machine, water cooker
- Additional WC, hairdryer
- Bedroom with single bed and Sat TV
- Sauna area with relax loungers and water basin, Finnish Sauna and Bio Sauna
The underfloor heating in the chalet ensures a pleasant indoor climate.
The living area on the ground floor leads directly to the beautiful sun terrace in larch wood. Sun loungers, parasols and a cozy dining area with electric grill invite you to spend wonderful hours of sunshine there.
Satellite TV including Italian, German and international channels.
The Finnish as well as the bio-sauna are available for your private use free of charge. Upon arrival, you will receive our "welcome feel-good package" with bathrobe, towel, slippers and sauna essential oils.
All TVs receive German, Italian and international programs.